HP SiteScope is a tool for the monitoring of IT components for middle-sized and large organisations. SiteScope is agentless and requires no agent on the monitored systems. SiteScope has a large list of out-of-the-box monitors to cover all areas. Starting with default CPU, Disk and Memory monitors but also SNMP monitors. If this is not enough you can use the script monitor to execute custom build scripts. As you can see there is nothing you cannot monitor. SiteScope is also often used together with HP Business Service Management.
How can I make the most of my SiteScope installation? How do I put SiteScope in high-available mode? How do I integrate SiteScope with Business Service Management? A lot of questions and lot of possible answers. Let me help you. I am Coen Meerbeek, Online Performance Consultant using SiteScope since 2006 to monitor business critical IT infrastructure. Check my LinkedIn profile to see what I have done.
What do I offer?
Companies who have no or limited SiteScope knowledge/resources can hire me to address critical issues or to out-source the complete management of SiteScope. I offer help with:
- Installation and configuration of SiteScope
- Implement monitoring of IT infrastructure using SiteScope
- Integration SiteScope with other tools like HP BSM or Tivoli
Do you want to meet? Use the contactform on the bottom of this page.
Some words to describe Coen: enthusiastic, driven, versatile, accurate and precise. It is a pleasure working with Coen. His professional way of working made a good impression, especially at his age. If Coen says he can get the job done you can really trust his judgement. Coen goes the extra mile to get the job done without politics. I hope to work with him in the near future – Ron Bocken, HP Consultant.
Accessible. Flexible. Stress-free. Here are just a few of the ways I work with you:
- Projects. Clear deliverables in a fixed time slot for a fixed price. The risk is mine and you know what your are going to get.
- Strippenkaart. You buy a card with an units of work, say 20. 2 units of work is one hours work. If you need my help you call me and explain the work. I will give you an estimate and I can start right away. No proposals, no invoice, easy!
- Subscription. You need me to do a fixed amount of work every month? We will create the ideal subscription for you.
- Secondment. Need skills to be available every week or month? You can hire me to be available at your office. This starts at 1 day a month.